When it comes to removing unwanted hair from skin, it appears that people are very much concerned about their hair and want to get rid of it on permanent basis. So far laser hair removal treatment has been the most favorite option for this purpose. However, a new device, Silk’n SensEpil hair removal, allows you to remove your hair at home without paying a number of visits to skin clinics. A slew of Silk‘n SensEpil reviews have been published highlighting its benefits in a sublime manner; however this review intends to bring forth its features, pros and cons in a quite realistic way.
Features of Silk’n SensEpil, a Laser Hair Removal At Home
The Silk’n SensEpil hair removal device contains a base unit as well as a hand-held applicator. Since the applicator has been designed to fit the user’s hand, it can be easily held in hand and applied at any part of the skin without any difficulty. Then the applicator has a pulse button which is pressed in order to deliver a light pulse. It further has a slot for a disposable cartridge which needs to be inserted before starting treatment.
Silk’n SensEpil, the laser hair removal (used) at home, is the first of its kinds in using home pulse light (HPL) which is instantly absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft under the skin; this leads to the elimination of hair follicle at the root. The kit includes four extra lamps, instructional DVD and a FAQ manual that must be read before use.
Silk‘n SensEpil Hair Removal Pros
- The most important advantage of this device is that while using it at home, it can remove your unwanted hair safely and effectively. Since it is one of two home lasers approved by FDA, it speaks volume of its effectiveness because FDA approves products only after rigorous and extensive lab testing process.
- On account of its effectiveness, low cost and user-friendly design, it can be regarded as more appropriate hair removal treatment in comparison with clinical hair treatments that are much expensive and take a long bout of time as well. Many laser hair removal reviews will augment this claim.
- Apart from user-friendly HPL technology, Silk’n SensEpil has an additional skin- sensor to ensure protection and comfort. While using it individually at home, this sensor detects the skin tones and stops emitting pulses if the skin is not apposite for the treatment.
- This device is equally applicable all over the body including arms, underarms, back, neck, legs, chest, stomach, and even the face. In addition to it, it also gives positive results within prescribed time; however, a little bit increase or decrease is also possible depending on how thick and course the hair is. Normally, two or four uses per week for a period of 8 months is sufficient to feel significant decrease in body hair.
Silk‘n SensEpil Hair Removal Cons
- The Silk’n SensEpil works much better on lighter skins; hence it is not suitable for darker skins due to excessive melanin. Therefore, it is better to go through Fitzpatrick Scale in order to determine whether or not your skin tone is suitable for treatment.
- The pulse light may appear brighter; so be cautious while using it on face.
- The cartridges which provide the HPL lighting last only for a single treatment. It means you will have to replace it with new spending extra $40 for each new cartridge. Nevertheless, it seems not a very big deal when it is compared with a single treatment session at clinics that charge about $500.
Silk’n SensEpil Video Testimonials
Silk‘n SensEpil Hair Removal; Give a try to it
The Silk’n SensEpil will cost you around $499. As discussed in this Silk’n SensEpil Review, this price counts for little while analyzing its features, advantages, effectiveness and most importantly long lasting hair removal results. If professional hair removal in clinics cost you $1000 – $2500 for one body area, then Silk’n SensEpil will give you far better benefits at a fraction of price.